- India Resource Centre for Procurement and Supply Chain in Public Health
India Resource Centre for Procurement and Supply Chain in Public Health
About India Resource Centre
Empower has also been selected by UNDP to design, host, maintain and promote their online course on Procurement and Supply Chain Management, which will give people a fundamental understanding of the sector. The course is free and provides you with a UNDP certificate. Click here to register - http://www.undp-psmtraining.com/admin/user.php
As part of our capacity building efforts, we are pleased to announce the launch of an Indian Resource Centre for Public Health Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSM). Indian Resource Centre is a pioneering initiative by Empower to create a robust ecosystem of Public Health Professionals and resources for India.
The IRC’s goals are to:
- create an ecosystem of professionals and organisations who are interested in Public Health PSM
- create a discussion platform for public sector, NGOs and private sector; students and professionals; donors, technical organisations and vendors
- create learning and development opportunities for professional growth (topics that will be covered within the IRC will include – leadership, general management, PSM policies and strategy, HR, financial management, information systems, regulatory, quality, functional topics including procurement, forecasting, inventory management, distribution, rational use, adoption and uptake of new commodities, and more)
- share information about new projects and consultancy opportunities
Everyone who signs up for the IRC, automatically becomes a member of IAPHL India chapter.
So, join us and stay tuned for an exciting journey on the road to PSM excellence in India.
Enrolment Form for India Resource Centre (IRC) - Procurement and Supply Chain in Public Health